TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Off late the course of the story is taking both the stars to their divorce in the serial. The audience have responded strongly to this with some even threatening to boycott the show if the divorce issue between the stars is resolved in the come episodes.
The channel has been constantly getting feedback from the audience through emails. Based on this viewer feedback, the channel is reconsidering the storyline and will take a decision on the track in some time. Stay tuned to watch more of this romantic couple on Kayamath, Mon-Thurs, 11 p.m. only on STAR Plus!!