TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Bobby Bhonsle is said to be admitted in the hospital for psychiatric treatment on Saturday November 22. It is said that even though he is recovering in the hospital he has a long way to go. According to sources Bobby happened to be very excited about his new project, a movie under his own production house and also his debut on the silver screen via this movie. He had fixed the title of the movie also as Johnny Meets Walker and it seems he was meeting up people for that. He had also been offered the lead role opposite him to Gauri Karnik.
He also happened to offer Shweta Menon (his ex wife) a role but she refused him. It was her refusal that got him upset and that's how his problem reoccurred. It seems he had a meeting at the J.W Marriot with Shweta but as she did not turn up it got Bobby really upset and aggressive and that's when he had to rush to the hospital. It seems whenever he gets upset he starts talking loudly to himself. He is supposed to be bipolar and hence when he gets upset he becomes very aggressive.
As known from a friend of Bobby, its not the first time when Bobby's bipolar disorder has come to surface. It seems during his divorce with Shweta Menon he suffered from many relapses. Bobby has written scripts for Balaji shows like Kasamh Se and has done roles for them too. After being in the hospital he made his comeback with Kasamh Se. On trying to contact him Bobby's cell happened to be switched off.