TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Last week saw 14 Challengers perform and the lucky six to enter the main contest are - Rex D'Souza, Amanat Ali and Sikandar both from Pakistan, Amit Paul (IBN 7 Challenger), Anil Srivastav and K Shailendra. The judges made a unanimous decision and announced that the visually handicapped Radio Mirchi Challenger Rnku Malik, from Amritsar will perform every week as a special guest.
This week, the contestants start off the Clash of the titans, Challengers Vs Super Six with the number 'Jahan Teri Yeh Nazar Hai'. The new format of the reality show will see a Super Six taking on a Challenger. While Apurva sang Jaanu meri jaan…with gusto, Rex D'Souza came up with an equally exuberant Ruk jaana o jaana… Pakistan's Sikandar responded with Mere naina saawan bhadon… in reply to Nayan Kumar's (Rathod) heartfelt O saathi re… Chintan Bakiwala surprised all with his near perfect rendition of Zaroorat hai zaroorat hai … and met his match with Mere saamnewali khidki mein from Amit Paul. As the duel gets tougher with every passing week, the contestants aim higher to pay tribute to their singing idol, Kishore Kumar.
Catch the action, music, song and masti on K for Kishore this Friday, February 22, at 9.00 pm only on Sony Entertainment Television.