TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The episode is packed with performances by the Challengers while the Champions along with the jury give their feedback on their performances. Stirring up a debate on the format of the show, Himani Kapoor leaves everyone speechless with her near perfect rendition of the song Ishq Kabhi Kariyo Na. Intending to give her high marks for her performance, the judges are on the verge of giving her low scores so that she continues to remain a Challenger and does not risk being eliminated by moving over to the Champions side.
Displaying remarkable improvement in his singing and remembering the lyrics of his song is Amit Sana who takes centre stage and sings the very romantic Sathiya Sathiya leaving the judges very impressed. Attempting a different genre of singing, Ravinder Ravi chooses a non Punjabi song, Badan pe sitare lapete huye and receives mixed reactions for his performance.
Vineet closes the episode with Dil ka hai jo haal kya kahein from the hugely popular Main Hoon Na. Distracted and uncomfortable by the props used in the song, Vineet forgets the lyrics of the song but catches on soon and goes on to give a Champion performance. To watch which Champion is striped of his Star Champion Badge tune in to Clinic All Clear Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar, Friday, April 25, 2008 at 10 pm only on Star Plus.