TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Unperturbed and confident, the Chhote Ustaads turn the situation around by lighting up the competitive spirit with their extraordinary performances with 'Hum Bhi Hai Josh Mein' (Josh). This further fuels drama as the judges declare their verdict by openly announcing, "The five challengers should remain in the show, only if they can match the benchmark of excellence in singing displayed by the Chhote Ustaads at this point in the show," and added, "If anyone is found to be weaker than the Chhote Ustaads who have entered the competition, then they would only stand to be disappointed."