TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
A magnificent and splendid show is what this episode turns out to be as the young contestants depict the national heroes and portray their patriotic self on Republic day. It will be a fun-filled episode with Vyom Kapoor donning a Bhagat Singh avatar, Prakriti dress in sari like Mother Taresa, Areeb struggling with his moustache keeping up with the Chandra Shekhar Azaad act, Anvesha wanting to look stern yet composed like Indira Gandhi, Sonia as dignified Rani Laxmi Bai and Aishwarya as Bharat Mata.
Not only the looks but the kids will entertain you with high-volt patriotic songs like 'Kar chale hum fida', 'Ai mere watan ke logon', 'Zindagi Maut na Ban jaye', 'Rang de Basanti' and many more such numbers.