TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
"I was fearful of my new look earlier, but am very content with it now", says Gaurav. "I had long tresses for quite some time now and definitely needed a change", adds the actor. "I was also worried about how people would react after seeing me with long hair for such a long time but thrilled to know that I am getting a good feedback," admits Gaurav.
Well Gaurav, we are happy too, especially for the fact that now we would get to see a neat, clean and hygienically pro-active looking army officer.