TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
"I was fearful of my new look earlier, but am very content with it now", says Gaurav. "I had long tresses for quite some time now and definitely needed a change", adds the actor. "I was also worried about how people would react after seeing me with long hair for such a long time but thrilled to know that I am getting a good feedback," admits Gaurav.
Well Gaurav, we are happy too, especially for the fact that now we would get to see a neat, clean and hygienically pro-active looking army officer.