TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
The latest victim of low TRPs is Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai which is currently being aired on Zee TV. It cannot be denied that the three females in the lead were the major attraction of this serial, but it is said rightly that the customer (here the audience) is the king. And this was the reason why Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai did not see a 'so good" patch recently.
Rati Pandey who plays the role of Prarthna is also not happy with the way the serial is moving. "Initially when this role was offered, I was very excited and nervous as well because of the fear of getting lost amongst the three leading ladies. Later, I was satisfied with the way my role was shaping up. But suddenly the focus shifted to the Kapoor house and Siddhi(Aanchal Anand). Even Sanskriti( Amrita Prakash) left the show as she was not happy with her character. We all were upset with the downfall of TRPs".
On the contrary, producer Sheel Kumar denied that the show was suffering from low TRPs. "Rather it has gone up I would say", said Sheel. He also added that the TRPs of the show were always on the better side.
But one thing is sure that in the near future people can expect many changes in the program. Protagonist Prarthna will be more practical and she will take no more injustice from Thukrals. The relation between her and Akshat will get soured, informed Sheel Kumar.
Recently, the show timings were changed from 11:00 pm to 7pm.