TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
On view will be few of the world's most popular serials including Lalola of Argentina, America from Brazil, Coumbia's Second Chance and Dolmen from France, in addition to other programmes and world movies.
Speaking to reporters on the latest addition to the portfolio of Sahara One Network, Head of Sahara One Media And Entertainment&Aamby Valley City,Seemanto Roy said, ''Firangi has taken a pioneering step in providing Indian audiences the opportunity to watch the world's best programmes in Hindi.'' The programme will offer viewers the best of stories from around the world in Hindi. Its serials will be shorter and fast paced with each story running not more than six to eight months.
It will create two prime time bands - one from 1700 hrs to 2000 hrs for housewives and another from 2100 hrs to midnight for others. The three dailies on Firangi - 'Lalola', 'America' and 'Second Chance' - have a run time of one hour and will be aired during the two time bands.
''The strategy for two time bands was arrived at after analysis of the viewing habits of Hindi serial viewers, especially those who watch dubbed content. The study revealed the early evening time band as a potential band for building stickiness and loyalty due to lack of other options. The repeat during prime time, where the numbers and sampling probability is higher, is aimed at the working classes who watch TV later in the evening,'' Mr Roy informed.
Business Head of Firangi Rajeev Chakrabarti said, ''We have addressed the often-ignored quality of dubbing of international content into Hindi in our careful selection of voice artists and dubbing processes. The dialogue delivery of voice artists will engage audiences leaving them riveted to the serials.''