TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Jay, famed as Bunty in the Star Plus show Baa Bahu Aur Baby, already have portrayed the son to Anupam Kher in Rahul Rawel's film Buddha Mar Gaya. There were few heads watching this film in theatres but Jay caught enough praising eyes for his character. Keeping that track in mind the biggest banner of Bollywood, Yash Raj, approached him for their unnamed upcoming film.
But due to his hectic schedule for two television series, Baa Bahu Aur Baby and Remote Control, he helplessly turned the proposal down. You may call it Jay's honesty or imprudence but the golden moment is gone forever. He would have taken time thinking about the matter as acting in a flop movie brought him an offer from a banner like Yash Raj then what would he be able to get with his character in this film. But it's now all a futile repentance.