TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Jay, famed as Bunty in the Star Plus show Baa Bahu Aur Baby, already have portrayed the son to Anupam Kher in Rahul Rawel's film Buddha Mar Gaya. There were few heads watching this film in theatres but Jay caught enough praising eyes for his character. Keeping that track in mind the biggest banner of Bollywood, Yash Raj, approached him for their unnamed upcoming film.
But due to his hectic schedule for two television series, Baa Bahu Aur Baby and Remote Control, he helplessly turned the proposal down. You may call it Jay's honesty or imprudence but the golden moment is gone forever. He would have taken time thinking about the matter as acting in a flop movie brought him an offer from a banner like Yash Raj then what would he be able to get with his character in this film. But it's now all a futile repentance.