TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Rahul recently received a letter from an anonymous admirer packed with a very expensive gold ring which he even wore for the shoot of the show. Besides showering him with praise and affection, the possessive fan was upset that he had confessed his crush for anchor Mandira Bedi and had even dedicated a song to her in the last episode.
Rahul excitedly read out this letter to his co-participants, Mandira and the judges recently but was extremely taken aback by the contrary reactions he received for this act. Co-participant Harshit felt that he was not the only one to receive such fan mails. The only difference is that the others never discussed such letters in public. Harshit even went on to say that Rahul should concentrate on his singing and not resort to such cheap gimmicks in order to garner publicity.
On the other hand, Mandira was quite embarrassed by the rude comments and harsh words that Rahul"s fan had expressed for her while Farah Khan jokingly commented that it was actually Vineet who was Rahul"s secret admirer and had sent him the letter.