TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
" Well I play the character of a boy next door who is sugary, gullible and innocent from a small town and is a gold medalist from Film and television Institute and dreams to be bigger than Karan Johar", says Karan. "My character is very different as I have never played this kind of a role before, adds Karan.
"The show has a comedy touch to it and people would be able to relate to it", gushes Karan "After Virudhh I wanted to concentrate more on theatre and television and I am extremely contented to be doing this show, says Karan.
Well Karan every ending has a new beginning!