TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
To add to the quandary, the team was supposed to prepare a small skit at the conference, but for apparent reasons they had very little time on hand and could not oblige the gathering. But that was not the end of the day as something more was stored in for Karan that very day itself.
Later in the evening, while flying back to Mumbai, the actor forgot his wallet in the hotel. Fortunately, he had a friend staying back in the same hotel and that's how Karan managed to get back his wallet.
Well, a complete multi-tasking day we must say!