TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Zee Next show 'Jhoome Jiya Re' is suffering from its lead actor"s absence. Reason? Well, our own Apurva whose real name is Karan Panthaky is not well keeping well these days.
Poor Karan is resting for the last four days and missing shooting. If we are to believe a source, Karan has caught pneumonia because of not so pure drinking water which is usually available on the sets. However, Karan told us, "I am not suffering from pneumonia, its just normal weakness".
Actors are meant to be strong and not supposed to have any normal weakness, isn't it? But Karan is resting for the last four days. Hope he quickly recovers from his normal weakness.
'Jhoome Jiya Re' executive producer Arun said, "It's true that he is ill, but to an extent actors are also responsible for their personal health". Arun, we totally agree with you as we believe that after all actors are supposed to be health conscious. He also said, "We make sure that the unit is never having impure water. We make it a point that mineral water is there".
That's really a nice gesture of the production team. Whatever the cause of Karan's ill health is, the entire unit has now become cautious of their food and water consumption. After all who doesn't know that prevention is always better than cure!