- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Are Stuck In A Cave; Sudha Chandran To Enter The Show!
- Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas Engagement: Karan Patel, Anusha & Other TV Celebs Wish The Couple
- Karan Patel Wishes His Wife Ankita Bhargava On Her Birthday In The Most Adorable Way!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Karan Patel To Turn A Host For Zing’s Show!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Not Ishita, But Raman Or Param To Die!
- Exclusive Interview! Shaleen Bhanot Says He Would Love To Work With Jennifer Winget & Karan Patel!
Now that Karan's 'Kaho Na Yaar Hai' has been aired and is also popular, it seems that his co-actors in 'Kasturi' were perhaps trying to check his enthusiasm. When we asked Priya Arya, Karan's co-actor in 'Kasturi' who was also among those who participated in the show-down, about the walk-out incident, she said, "I sincerely want to wish him all the best for his show. I pray to the Almighty that maximum number of people watch his show and it becomes a super hit".
But did Priya herself see the show? When we asked her the question, she said, 'No, not really. Actually, I am so busy shooting for two Balaji serials 'Kasturi' and 'Kasamh Se' that I do not have enough time to watch the show. Basically, I am busy for 13-14 hours a day shooting for these two serials, so where is the time to watch television?"
When we asked Priya about the 'walk-out incident' she said, "Look, when there are four members in a family there will be tiffs between them at some point of time or the other. It's like utensils clashing against each other. So we also had a similar situation. We were not angry with Karan, but had got fed up waiting for him so long. So we left the sets. Well, now this is a very old incident and we have even forgotten about it."
When we asked her about how she did her time management, Priya remarked, "Well, this is not actually my headache, but of the Balaji people." Is Priya planning to do any other shows apart from the two with Balaji? "Look, I like to work and if there is any role which offers me an opportunity to excel as an artist I would love it, but as I am currently on a yearly bond with Balaji, I cannot do any show with any other production house."