TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
To continue with the trend, this time the sets were converted into a shrine as this was a special episode dedicated to reverence and worship. It was overwhelming to witness bhakti and shraddha amongst one and all. In this pious and holy environment, everybody felt closer to the Almighty.
A temple was structured on the sets with bells and tastefully decorated with diyas and flowers. Lots of natural trees were put together to give it a natural look. The effort of the set designer was there to be witnessed by everybody. The participants, judges and the entire crew were bare feet to respect the ambience and feelings of the participants.