- Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs 2017: Shreyan Bhattacharya & Anjali Gaikwad Bag The Trophy
- Ex-Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Contestant Zain Ali Found Dead At Friend’s Place Under Mysterious Condition!
- Ban On Children Reality Shows! Amole Gupte Unveils The Dark Side Of Kids’ Reality Shows
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Randeep Hooda Have A Blast On The Sets Of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa!
- Mega Hit Reality Shows Are Back! Brace Up To Flaunt What You Got!
- Salman Khan promotes Bodyguard in Dabangg style
To continue with the trend, this time the sets were converted into a shrine as this was a special episode dedicated to reverence and worship. It was overwhelming to witness bhakti and shraddha amongst one and all. In this pious and holy environment, everybody felt closer to the Almighty.
A temple was structured on the sets with bells and tastefully decorated with diyas and flowers. Lots of natural trees were put together to give it a natural look. The effort of the set designer was there to be witnessed by everybody. The participants, judges and the entire crew were bare feet to respect the ambience and feelings of the participants.