TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
To continue with the trend, this time the sets were converted into a shrine as this was a special episode dedicated to reverence and worship. It was overwhelming to witness bhakti and shraddha amongst one and all. In this pious and holy environment, everybody felt closer to the Almighty.
A temple was structured on the sets with bells and tastefully decorated with diyas and flowers. Lots of natural trees were put together to give it a natural look. The effort of the set designer was there to be witnessed by everybody. The participants, judges and the entire crew were bare feet to respect the ambience and feelings of the participants.