TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
"The doctor has asked me to be on complete bed rest for two more weeks," says Manish, adding, "But as work comes first for me it is my prior commitment and I cannot neglect it. The entire team of 'Dulhan' is very supportive and I am sure my health will be taken care of and I'll be able to pack up soon," chirps the actor. Well, this is what we term as sincere dedication!