TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Manish, who will be seen playing an adivasi in 'Ssshh Koi Hai', got his left foot hurt while jumping from a height. The role required Manish to jump and do lots of stunts like a Tarzan.
"It was night time, when my left foot got hurt, as I jumped from a height of 12 feet and above, so I could not get immediate first aid. But seeing me in awful pain, my director quickly called for some ice packs, which gave me the much-needed relief," recalls Mainsh. "There is still some major parts left for shoot which I will try to complete and put my best foot forward, which happens to be the right one as of now," gushes Manish.
Manish you have no choice but to put your best foot forward, wish you luck!!