TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Manish, who will be seen playing an adivasi in 'Ssshh Koi Hai', got his left foot hurt while jumping from a height. The role required Manish to jump and do lots of stunts like a Tarzan.
"It was night time, when my left foot got hurt, as I jumped from a height of 12 feet and above, so I could not get immediate first aid. But seeing me in awful pain, my director quickly called for some ice packs, which gave me the much-needed relief," recalls Mainsh. "There is still some major parts left for shoot which I will try to complete and put my best foot forward, which happens to be the right one as of now," gushes Manish.
Manish you have no choice but to put your best foot forward, wish you luck!!