TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
"I enjoyed my role as Sikander in 'Durgesh Nandini' and now in 'Pari...' I will be playing Rajveer Kapoor who is a very ambitious, clever and professional kind of guy. This character is so like me and hence it becomes easy to portray what you really are," says the visibly excited actor
All this while when Mohit was not around he was at home enjoying a pleasure break after a really long time and indulged in hobbies like playing cricket and dancing. At the same time he was not the one to miss out on any good opportunity which came his way and now this hunk is back in form and action.
Well can't wait to see the man back in harness!