TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Watch her break the code behind the popular Bollywood song "Chane Ke Khet Mein" and learn all the jhatka's and matka's as she teaches Shveta how to dance like Madhuri in this special episode! Sarojji will also share interesting anecdotes and talk about her experience while shooting this song with the ever graceful Madhuri Dixit. In her own andaaz, she will give tips on grace, dance forms, posture and movements.
Says talented actress Shweta Salve, "I am very excited to be a part of Nach Le Ve With Saroj Khan. I was honoured when Sarojji invited me to her show but at the same time, I was very nervous to match steps with her. I must say that it was great fun learning how to dance from the queen of Bollywood dance herself!"
It will be interesting to watch whether Shweta is able to match up to Masterji's expectations and convince her that she's as good as her favorite actress Madhuri Dixit.