TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Friday's episode will see the Filmfare Awards Special (Filmfare Awards will be telecast on Sunday, March 2, on Sony Entertainment Television) where all the contestants will sing only the songs which won Kishore Filmfare trophies or the songs where the Legend was nominated! Starting from the Red Carpet entries, all is done in Filmfare style, and anchor Rajeshwari dressed in a white gown looked the real princess.
Apurva set off the proceedings with Roop tera mastana… while Rex D'Souza crooned Zindagi ek safar hai suhana... the song that prophetically became the last to be recorded by music director Jaiskishen who passed away tragically only days after the song was recorded… Nayan Kumar Rathod sang Kishore Kumar's Mera jeevan kora kaagaz… and dedicated it to Kalyanjibhai with whom he performed on stage for more than 5 years. Chintan Balkiwala evoked nostalgic memories with Dil aisa kisine mera toda from Amanush, the song for which Kishore Kumar won his second Filmfare statuette in 1975. Anil Srivastav's Aap ke anurodh par… came next while Amanat Ali did ample justice to Chora Ganga kinarewala.
A must watch for all Kishore Kumar fans, this episode of K for Kishore is not just about the award winning songs, but will share with the viewers lovely nuggets and little known facts about the great singer.
Do not miss this special episode of K for Kishore this Friday, February 29, at 9.00 p.m. only on Sony Entertainment Television.