TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
NDTV will have a controlling 51% stakes in the new entity while Manmohan Shetty of the Adlabs Properties will hold 29 per %. The rest 20% will go to producer Sunil Doshi. NDTV which is expanding its network from just news to entertainment recently launched NDTV Imagine in the general entertainment category. It also plans to launch a Hindi movie channel in the near future.