TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
As this rivalry continues, we decided to talk to the gorgeous ladies themselves, and know more on this.. We catch on with Neha first, as she says, "Probably Shilpa feels that she is not getting right importance in the serial. Actually Shilpa was very much uncomfortable during my wedding when I used to pack up early. She always complained to the unit questioning them as to why I left early always.."
Now moving on to Shilpa, as she says," It all started after the award function when we got the best sisters award. She didn't even congratulate me and what was worse was she did lose my trophy. On top of that, she said you should have been there". Wonder what the real reason for this rivalry is, but as we ponder whether everything buds from Soni's insecurity complex or Mahi's rude persona, the fact that will always remain unchanged is that the viewers love to see these ssiters together on screen.
As we get further reports that these two are not even in talking terms with each other, we cannot help much in this issue, other than hoping that all goes well between the two ladies at least in the near future..