TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Kesar famed Nikhil Arya who portrays the character of Rudra in the soap is going through a bad period in his personal life. The actor and his wife Neha Chabbria who got married around two and the half years ago are on the verge of a divorce and have been living separately for the last five months.
As both the families knew each, the duo have had a love and arranged marriage. But the things didn't work out between the two. Nikhil felt that it must be the incompatibility, lack of mutual understanding and differences in their thinking which didn't make the relationship work. Their relationship gradually went bitter after each passing day.
The couple did try to work out their differences but in vain and finally decided to part away by mutual understanding. Nikhil now feels that arranged marriages should not exist at all and that marriage is actually union of two souls and not two families and both the individuals who are involved should be very mature and strong. He is not at all convinced with the idea of arranged marriages.
On the work front Nikhil shares that he has arranged marriages should not exist at all and that marriage is actually union of two souls and not two families and both the individuals who are involved should be very mature and strong. He is not at all convinced with the idea of arranged marriages