TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
The set exuberated romance, with dim lights illuminating the area and creating a perfect setting for a romantic dance. Even Pulkit and Mouni could not keep their emotions at bay as they swayed in each others" arms to the tune of “Ajab Si" from the recent blockbuster Om Shanti Om.
The chemistry between the couple was evident, as they gazed into each other's eyes endlessly. All through the episode Pulkit kept hinting that he had a special message to give to Mouni and eventually after a long wait, in the end of the episode he went down on his knees and proposed her in truly filmi style.
So stay tuned to watch Pulkit express his love for Mouni on screen in Reliance Mobile 'Kaho Na Yaar Hai', Valentines Special Friday, February 15, 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. only on Star Plus!!