TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Earlier, Rajshi Productions had released their film "Vivah" in theatres as well as online through the company's website to download and watch. Now they have produced a humor serial of 90 episode series each of three-minute duration. According to the Rajshri Productions, the serial will be available on cell phones from the end of this month.
According to broad estimates, there are nearly 220 million mobile users and 32 million active users in the country. Banking on this data, Rajat of Rajshri Productions is hopeful that the company will get a new delivery platform that could be online delivery, delivery via telecom, delivery via IPTV networks. The move is aimed at creating content for new entertainment devices that are proliferating and entertaining audiences.