TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
Earlier, Rajshi Productions had released their film "Vivah" in theatres as well as online through the company's website to download and watch. Now they have produced a humor serial of 90 episode series each of three-minute duration. According to the Rajshri Productions, the serial will be available on cell phones from the end of this month.
According to broad estimates, there are nearly 220 million mobile users and 32 million active users in the country. Banking on this data, Rajat of Rajshri Productions is hopeful that the company will get a new delivery platform that could be online delivery, delivery via telecom, delivery via IPTV networks. The move is aimed at creating content for new entertainment devices that are proliferating and entertaining audiences.