TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
So on Valentine's Day Abhishek accompanied by the media went to reconcile with his ladylove. He took along a bouquet of red roses and a life size teddy bear. Abhishek bent on his knees and apologised to Rakhi but his effort went in vein when the drama queen slapped him a couple of times. Not to give up he started singing a romantic song with tears in his eyes.
Rakhi even called the security guards to throw him out of her house but Abhishek still did not budge and finally Rakhi gave in and asked him to apologise and swear on his mothers name in Marathi that he will not repeat this again. We will have to wait and watch if the drama queen and her boyfriend stay together till the next Valentine's Day.