TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
So on Valentine's Day Abhishek accompanied by the media went to reconcile with his ladylove. He took along a bouquet of red roses and a life size teddy bear. Abhishek bent on his knees and apologised to Rakhi but his effort went in vein when the drama queen slapped him a couple of times. Not to give up he started singing a romantic song with tears in his eyes.
Rakhi even called the security guards to throw him out of her house but Abhishek still did not budge and finally Rakhi gave in and asked him to apologise and swear on his mothers name in Marathi that he will not repeat this again. We will have to wait and watch if the drama queen and her boyfriend stay together till the next Valentine's Day.