TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Champions (Debojit, Abhijeet and Rooprekha) are feeling the pressure and are bearing the brunt of the format of Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar since they are only given one opportunity to perform while the Challengers get two attempts. The pressure to give their best performance in a single performance is leading the Champions to believe that the opportunities are skewed towards the Challengers.
Although Vineet Singh and Rahul Vaidya appear to be the best buddies on the show, there is a competitive undercurrent between them with each one of them waiting to score over the other and jumping at every opportunity of pulling the other down.
After Rooprekha's comment on Sumitra's performance, the hostility between the two of them has grown stronger and it looks like they have agreed to disagree on every issue and are constantly found bickering on the sets!
Being a Bengali, Rooprekha has a huge language barrier since she finds it extremely difficult to converse in Hindi. Whenever, she tries to make a point, she is often misunderstood and misinterpreted on the show because of the communication gap. But her flawless singing has everyone stumped.