TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Says Sachin, "It was horrifying, but I think I am ok with them now. I realized like human beings, even their first impulse is to defend themselves. And unless provoked, they don't attack or harm". This is not it, Sachin now claims that he has overcome his fear for snakes as well. Sachin surely deserves a pat on his back for being brave all thro' the shot, with the snake hovering up and down his body!!