TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Says Sachin, "It was horrifying, but I think I am ok with them now. I realized like human beings, even their first impulse is to defend themselves. And unless provoked, they don't attack or harm". This is not it, Sachin now claims that he has overcome his fear for snakes as well. Sachin surely deserves a pat on his back for being brave all thro' the shot, with the snake hovering up and down his body!!