TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Sandeep Bhansali of 'Ravan' and 'Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki' fame and his spouse Shweta Shinde of 'Parivar' fame who recently threw a post-wedding bash in Mumbai for their friends were back to work just on the next day of their wedding. The couple is very serious as far as their work is concerned. They are not taking a pleasure break, post their wedding, which they really deserve.
Sandeep and Shweta say, "I guess we are over committed to our respective work and really need to take out some time off from work, but that does not seem to happen. I have lately signed a new show called 'Saanjh' and Shweta has signed a film opposite Milind Gunaji. So we are focusing on our current as well as on going projects."
For this couple work seems to be real worship!