TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Sandeep Bhansali of 'Ravan' and 'Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki' fame and his spouse Shweta Shinde of 'Parivar' fame who recently threw a post-wedding bash in Mumbai for their friends were back to work just on the next day of their wedding. The couple is very serious as far as their work is concerned. They are not taking a pleasure break, post their wedding, which they really deserve.
Sandeep and Shweta say, "I guess we are over committed to our respective work and really need to take out some time off from work, but that does not seem to happen. I have lately signed a new show called 'Saanjh' and Shweta has signed a film opposite Milind Gunaji. So we are focusing on our current as well as on going projects."
For this couple work seems to be real worship!