TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The young lad says, "I had to restrain myself from shaving off my beard and it was very difficult for me to go on like that, but in the end, I'd do anything for my work. When the shoot was over and I got to shave my stubble, I felt so good and even got compliments for my clean look". Saurabh, we sympathise with you for sure and can say only one thing – Welcome to the crazy world of Television!!