TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Touted as the most prestigious awards ceremony of the year, Nokia 14th Annual Star Screen Awards will showcase the moves and grooves of the sultry Katrina Kaif on a mix of popular chartbusters from her recent releases. Also, in an entertaining performance, the ravishing Urmila Matondkar takes the audience back to the golden era of movies with a retro performance on hits from that period.
King Khan, SRK, sets the stage on fire as he flaunts his recently acquired six packs and boogies away to the hot dard-e-disco number and other smash hits of the year. To add to all the glamour and glitterati of the evening are power-packed performances by Shahid Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh and the zestful duo Amrita Arora&Dia Mirza at the Nokia 14th Annual Star Screen Awards.
Keeping the audience in splits are anchors Sajid Khan and Shreyas Talpade with their funny comments and spoofs on members of the Bollywood fraternity. Together, they regale everyone with a spontaneous act that predicts the thoughts of the stars present at the event.
Adding glamour to the evening are the effervescent stars of the golden era like Manoj Kumar, Rekha, Sanjay Khan, Simi Garewal, Yash Chopra to the popular actors of recent times, Karishma Kapoor, Poonam Dhillon, Tabu, Irrfan Khan, Chunky Pandey, Ila Arun, Sonali Kulkarni… and many more!
Shahrukh"s 17 boisterous Chak De girls make their presence felt all through the evening as they hoot and cheer the nominees, winners, anchors and performers. Basking in their glory, the winners of the Nach Baliye trophy, Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh showed up at the awards to show their support.
This month, all roads lead to the biggest and grandest event of the year, the Nokia 14th Annual Star Screen Awards on Sunday, Jan 27th, Red Carpet, 7.30 p.m. and Main Event, 8.00 p.m. onwards only on Star Plus