- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Katrina Kaif Was SHOCKED! When Neil Nitin Mukesh MISBEHAVED With Shahrukh Khan & Told Him To SHUTUP
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Shahrukh Khan: During The Making Of DDLJ, My Sister Fell Ill, They Said She Will Not Survive
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals AbRam's Cute Name For Ganpati Bappa, Shares An Adorable Click!
Says a source, "The IPL's 44-day cricket bonanza begins on April 18 and will have a total of 59 T20 matches. His TV show begins on the same date and will be telecast 8 pm onwards on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, clashing with the IPL telecast on Max on weekends, 8 pm onwards. Shahrukh is extremely worried about the timings."
But that's not the only reason. The source adds, "Star Plus has signed up Airtel as the presenting sponsor for Paanchvi Pass while Airtel's competitor Vodafone has signed up as the presenting sponsor for the IPL on Sony. This has kicked off a battle of sponsorships between the broadcasters as SRK endorses Airtel. Siddharth Basu of Synergy Communications, which is producing Paanchvi Pass, says, "The time and date of telecast of the show will be announced shortly."