TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Says a source, "The IPL's 44-day cricket bonanza begins on April 18 and will have a total of 59 T20 matches. His TV show begins on the same date and will be telecast 8 pm onwards on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, clashing with the IPL telecast on Max on weekends, 8 pm onwards. Shahrukh is extremely worried about the timings."
But that's not the only reason. The source adds, "Star Plus has signed up Airtel as the presenting sponsor for Paanchvi Pass while Airtel's competitor Vodafone has signed up as the presenting sponsor for the IPL on Sony. This has kicked off a battle of sponsorships between the broadcasters as SRK endorses Airtel. Siddharth Basu of Synergy Communications, which is producing Paanchvi Pass, says, "The time and date of telecast of the show will be announced shortly."