TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
What came as quite a surprise was that these two actors were seen behaving friendly with each other. And this friendship went to the extent of sharing tiffins with each other!.
When asked if the news was true, both of them had different answers. Abhinav who plays the role of Arjun said, “I cannot say that we are very good friends, but yes when we meet we do drop a 'Hi" to each other". He, however, refused that there is no such amity between the two. On the contrary, Shravan aka Nakul of 'Jersey No 10" said, “Yes, we are friends. In fact, I am friends with everyone on the sets".
"In a way it is good that we do not interact with each other off the sets so much because then we won"t be able to do justice to our characters which demands hatred for each other," said Abhinav.
Both of them say that though people watch lot of melodramas these days, Jersey No.10 is based on the completely different storyline of cricket and is popular amongst the youth. But the serial lost its track for sometime in the past and moved towards a romantic angle which resulted in the decline of its TRPs, confessed Shravan.
The two newcomers have similar thoughts on the fact that stardom has benefited them so far. They are happy that people come up to them and appreciate their work. Also they are enjoying the attention that they are getting from the media too.