TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
What came as quite a surprise was that these two actors were seen behaving friendly with each other. And this friendship went to the extent of sharing tiffins with each other!.
When asked if the news was true, both of them had different answers. Abhinav who plays the role of Arjun said, “I cannot say that we are very good friends, but yes when we meet we do drop a 'Hi" to each other". He, however, refused that there is no such amity between the two. On the contrary, Shravan aka Nakul of 'Jersey No 10" said, “Yes, we are friends. In fact, I am friends with everyone on the sets".
"In a way it is good that we do not interact with each other off the sets so much because then we won"t be able to do justice to our characters which demands hatred for each other," said Abhinav.
Both of them say that though people watch lot of melodramas these days, Jersey No.10 is based on the completely different storyline of cricket and is popular amongst the youth. But the serial lost its track for sometime in the past and moved towards a romantic angle which resulted in the decline of its TRPs, confessed Shravan.
The two newcomers have similar thoughts on the fact that stardom has benefited them so far. They are happy that people come up to them and appreciate their work. Also they are enjoying the attention that they are getting from the media too.