TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
However, it is not for a movie that the two are coming together. Instead, they would be seen in different roles - that of judges in a reality-TV show! Called 'Mr. and Miss Television', the show aspires for hunting the most talented and multi-faceted TV personality.
Though newcomer Shonali Nagrani would be hosting the show, Madhur Bhandarkar and Sonali Bendre would be judging these contestants. There would also be a celebrity guest every day on the show.
Says Madhur Bhandarkar, "I am already shooting for the show and it is good fun. It is different from what I did 2 years back in 'Zee Cinestars' where I was one of the judges along with Anupam Kher and Pooja Bhatt. Here, a participant not just goes through singing, acting and dancing routine. Instead, the show format also requires stages like stand-up acts which makes it different from other reality shows in the running."
While Kushal Punjabi, Sanjeet Bedi, Manoj Bora, Chetan Hansraj, Karan Vahi and Swapnil Joshi are the male participants, the female line-up consists of Shilpa Saklani, Aashka Goradia, Priyanka Bassi, Jasver Kaur, Purbi Joshi and Nausheen Ali Sardar. These actors will compete with each other for the title of Mr. and Miss Television.
When questioned about his co-judge Sonali Bendre, Madhur says, "Oh, she looks as pretty as she always has over the years. It is nice to have her back in showbiz."
'Mr. and Miss Television' will be starting from 24th March.