TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
This time little champs has cafe theme. And poor kids and judges along with Kunal Khemu who is guest this week were shooting whole night. So it was natural that they were all feeling hungry. So Sonu went to stage and had good bakery stuff with kids and the whole unit. That was really sweet. Sonu said, "The shoot got pretty late and I was really hungry. Actually the whole unit didn't see me eating since long so they got a shock when they saw me eating carelessly the bakery food'. The whole unit got involved with him later. But the question is that what is making him follow such a strict diet? 'I am fitting myself for my forthcoming album', he said.
When we asked him to divulge more about his album, he very proudly said that the album is about prosperity. The album has both classical and modern mixes and is dedicated to every age group including music critics. The album is 'classically mild' but not classical mild and is launching on 11th Feb. coming back to little champs, when we asked Sonu ji who is his favorite champ, he said, 'I do have my two favourites but I will not name them as voting might get affected by my choice'. So thoughtful Sonu is. Well here are our wishes for the kids as well as Sonu ji for his album.