- Juhi Parmar Talks About Being Single Parent; Says Her Parents Changed Their Lives For Her & Samaira!
- Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan Completes 16 Years; Juhi Parmar Aka Kumkum Gets Nostalgic!
- Juhi Parmar Hits Back At Ex-husband Sachin Shroff; Says Half The Truth Is Actually As Good As A Lie!
- Rita Bhaduri’s Friends Poonam Dhillon, Shabana Azmi, Anil Kapoor & Others Remember Her Fondly!
- Sachin Shroff & Juhi Parmar Divorce: Sachin Has Given Double The Amount That Juhi Had Agreed On!
- Juhi Parmar & Sachin Shroff Granted Divorce; 8 Years Of Marriage Ended!
The ultimate face-off between the three finalists; Apurva Agnihotri, Juhi Parmar and Sumeet Raghvan had some exciting moments including a surprise visit by Kareena Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh and Farah Khan!
Later, an overjoyed Sumeet exclaimed, "I still can't believe that I have won this competition! WOW! I think it"s going to take a while before reality sinks in. But I must say that I had lots of fun on the show. It was great to compete with my friends and have Karan and Simi judging us day after day. I would like to thank Adil, my mentor whose patience has got me so far. We've all had a blast for these 11 days, and every moment on the show is an unforgettable experience!"
Sumeet had left the entire nation mesmerized with his consistent performance and garnered the maximum number of viewers votes. The finale episode saw all the finalists performing on stage for one last time! Sumeet performed on 'Mast Kalandar' and 'Naina Thag Lenge', Apurva performed on 'Ek Hasina Thi' and 'Banke Tera Jogi' and Juhi performed on 'You're my love' and 'Pehla Nasha.'