TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Some of hottest real life couples from the television industry including Sai and Shakti Anand; Indraneil and Barkha Bisht; Sharad and Keerti Kelkar; Poonam and Manish Goyal, Manav Gohil and Shweta Kwatra; Hussein and Tina Kuwajerwala, Narayani Shastri and Gaurav Chopra, to name a few, performed on a medley of romantic songs through the eras of - Dilip Kumar, Raj Kapoor, Dev Anand, Rajesh Khanna and Amitabh Bachchan.
Ronit Roy and Mansi Joshi played the prefect host to this romantic evening. The icing on the cake was the finale, which saw all the couples come on stage and perform to a medley of marriage themed songs like 'Maahi ve', 'Tainu le ke main jaavanga' and 'Dupatta tera'.
The guest list included the crème-de-la crème of the television industry who graced the evening with their better half. Some of the faces were seen included Achint Kaur, Shubha Khote, Roshni Chopra Rajesh and Vandana Khattar, Sachin Shroff, Aanchal Anand, Rati Pandey and more.
Rakhi Sawant made her presence felt when she walked in donning a white fur coat sans beau Abhishek, whereas the contestants from 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2007' like Raja Hasan, Mauli Dave, Junaid Sheikh and Sumedha Karmahe couldn't help, but sing along when the legendary Shailendra Singh came on stage to sing "Main Shayar Toh Nahin"
It was indeed an evening filled with fun, frolic and of course romance. Watch a special telecast of the event from 4.00 pm onwards on February 17 only on Zee TV.