TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The producers tried hard to explain her that the kuldevta that she was referring to was a part of the plotline and that it didn"t exist in reality. However, the woman had a firm belief that the Kuldevta resided there.
She even reminded the producers of a navratri story in the show where the Thakkar family felt the presence of the Kuldevta. Seeing her devotion towards the god, the producers gave in to her demand and the entire unit participated in a 'pooja" that the woman performed around the well.