TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
After successfully co-hosting the popular wedding reality show, Star Vivaah, on Star Plus, lovely Addite Shirwakar has taken a sabbatical. For now, she will take a rain check on sweets and calorie-laden food! The lovely lass who seem to have piled on weight, wants to pull down and get back to her original lean self. For a much-conscious Addite, her focus now is to shed the 'excess baggage" that she has recently put on.
We got in touch with Addite, who said, “Now that I have time on hand I"m watching my diet, and religiously practice yoga. Mohit gives me company during the yoga sessions. I really enjoyed my stint as a host for both Star Paarivar and Star Vivah, and I would love to present more of such shows."