TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
After successfully co-hosting the popular wedding reality show, Star Vivaah, on Star Plus, lovely Addite Shirwakar has taken a sabbatical. For now, she will take a rain check on sweets and calorie-laden food! The lovely lass who seem to have piled on weight, wants to pull down and get back to her original lean self. For a much-conscious Addite, her focus now is to shed the 'excess baggage" that she has recently put on.
We got in touch with Addite, who said, “Now that I have time on hand I"m watching my diet, and religiously practice yoga. Mohit gives me company during the yoga sessions. I really enjoyed my stint as a host for both Star Paarivar and Star Vivah, and I would love to present more of such shows."