TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
She might be one of the most hot and sizzling actresses in the B-Town but during her during her childhood the boys in her locality called her Lady Goonda. Yes, we are talking about the Bong bombshell Basu who came on Farah Khan's chat show Tere Mere Beech Mein in the episode themed 'Ghar Ka Beta'
She said that during her childhood days in Kolkata she used to keep a stick in my hand and straighten out all the colony boys if they acted smart. This made the boys nickname her 'Lady Goonda' She also revealed that she used to be very short during her childhood and was the monitor in school. When the tall boys would be up to mischief, she would jump on their back during breaks and pull their hair and beat them up.
Becoming emotional when her parents said she had taken up responsibility like their son Bipasha saod that no one can deny the bond one has with one"s parents and those who do they"re not human. She added that she strongly felt that that parents sacrifice their entire life so the least one could do was to love them back in their old age when they were alone.