TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
In a first of sorts, B-Town stars will feature on dance reality show, Dance Premier League — for free!
Five teams from the North, East, West, South and Central zones of India and one NRI team will compete. One star will represent each zone. A source confirms the development and reveals why the stars are joining the show for free, "Mostly to promote their future films — like Salman is coming for Main Aur Mrs Khanna. Akshay Kumar is keen to represent a zone to promote his upcoming film Blue. Talks are still on."
Danish Khan, VP Market-ing, Sony confirms, "There is no financial deal involved with the stars. It's our relationship with them and we provide the benefits for promoting their films." The Morani brothers of Cineyug are producing DPL. The show airs from October this year.
Salman Khan: He will root for the North DPL team alongwith Kapil Dev. The actor will travel to Delhi on September 9 for the final selection of the North team
Kareena Kapoor: Will represent the West Zone
Bipasha Basu: She will be the face of the East Zone will be represented by Bipasha Basu.
Arshad Warsi: He will cheer for the south.
Preity Zinta: The Bollywood stars for the Central and NRI Zones haven't yet been finalised. Preity Zinta is in talks for the Central Zone. It all depends on the dates of the stars and the dates of the zonal shows.
Katrina Kaif: had been approached for the NRI Zone but now she's not doing it. There are talks of Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol also representing the NRI Zone to promote their film My Name Is Khan as the film is based around NRIs.