TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Earlier love letters were sent across by lovers with the help of pigeons. But with time the mode of communicating love to each other have gone through various changes. The most recent one being getting his/her lover's name tattooed on one's body. This body art has become a famous trend amongst the celebrities who not only express their love towards their partners but also get a chance to earn some for free publicity from the media.
It is learnt that gorgeous television actress Chhavi Mittal, too, has got her hubby's name tattooed on her navel. But like her fellow celebs, the talented actress doesn't seem to believe in the show off business. We only came to know about her hidden love towards her husband when during a shoot Chhavi was dressed up in a shiffon saree and one of the unit members spotted this tattoo which she never flaunted. On Chhavi's navel her hubby Mohit's full name is embedded in Urdru language.
We thought of confirming the buzz and called up Chhavi. She spoke to us politely saying, "Yes, I have got my husband's name tattooed on my navel. In fact, Mohit himself wrote his full name on my stomach and then I got it tattooed". Chhavi said that she got the tattoo embedded from a famous tattoo shop in Bandra. "It has been a year since I got this tattoo. I never liked showing it off as I don't like such publicity. But now that you have come to know about it, I actually won't hide it from you", says a simple down to earth Chhavi. Chhavi is playing the lead in Grahasthi, directed by her husband Mohit Hussain.