TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Earlier love letters were sent across by lovers with the help of pigeons. But with time the mode of communicating love to each other have gone through various changes. The most recent one being getting his/her lover's name tattooed on one's body. This body art has become a famous trend amongst the celebrities who not only express their love towards their partners but also get a chance to earn some for free publicity from the media.
It is learnt that gorgeous television actress Chhavi Mittal, too, has got her hubby's name tattooed on her navel. But like her fellow celebs, the talented actress doesn't seem to believe in the show off business. We only came to know about her hidden love towards her husband when during a shoot Chhavi was dressed up in a shiffon saree and one of the unit members spotted this tattoo which she never flaunted. On Chhavi's navel her hubby Mohit's full name is embedded in Urdru language.
We thought of confirming the buzz and called up Chhavi. She spoke to us politely saying, "Yes, I have got my husband's name tattooed on my navel. In fact, Mohit himself wrote his full name on my stomach and then I got it tattooed". Chhavi said that she got the tattoo embedded from a famous tattoo shop in Bandra. "It has been a year since I got this tattoo. I never liked showing it off as I don't like such publicity. But now that you have come to know about it, I actually won't hide it from you", says a simple down to earth Chhavi. Chhavi is playing the lead in Grahasthi, directed by her husband Mohit Hussain.