TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Famously known for Khallas number from where she began; even today, Eesha Koppikhar will now be seen in the wrestling ring. She is hosting the desi-version of the wrestling mania WWE called 100 percent De Dhana Dhan.
“As of now I am only hosting the show, but gradually my involvement will grow. My job on the show as a host is also of a translator between the people of diverse background on the show," she briefs. Apart from adding glamour factor in the aggressive show like this, the not-so-happening actress training in marshal arts gives her a reason to be on the show.
“My training in martial arts will definitely be the talk of the town soon, but how- that I cannot reveal as of now," hints the macho girl. So it should not surprise the viewers if she is in the ring flaunting- not her sensuous moves, but finishing moves!