TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Famously known for Khallas number from where she began; even today, Eesha Koppikhar will now be seen in the wrestling ring. She is hosting the desi-version of the wrestling mania WWE called 100 percent De Dhana Dhan.
“As of now I am only hosting the show, but gradually my involvement will grow. My job on the show as a host is also of a translator between the people of diverse background on the show," she briefs. Apart from adding glamour factor in the aggressive show like this, the not-so-happening actress training in marshal arts gives her a reason to be on the show.
“My training in martial arts will definitely be the talk of the town soon, but how- that I cannot reveal as of now," hints the macho girl. So it should not surprise the viewers if she is in the ring flaunting- not her sensuous moves, but finishing moves!