TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- How To Use Essential Oils For Skin Care?
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
It"s raining mails from female fans for Yousuf Pathan too, reveals Irfan on STAR Plus" Tere Mere Beach Mein The Pathan brothers– Irfan and Yousuf– in a rare and first time appearance together on television talk about hardships, their struggles to play cricket at the national level, their families and the bonding they share as siblings with Farah Khan, host of STAR Plus" new chat show, Tere Mere Beech Mein. Airing this Sunday, September 6 at 9 pm, the brothers are relaxed and teasing each other and revealing an unknown side of their personalities.
Irfan is very excited to reveal to Farah an incident that happened with his mother. “Earlier all mails from females used to come for me. Once, I noticed my mother was unusually very happy, cooking away and smiling away. So I asked her the reason for her happiness. Mummy started reading a letter and said, “Dekh aaj tak tere liye letter aate the, aaj tere bade bhai ke liye bhi letter aaye hain! Toh mummy badi khush thi."See these fun moments and more on Sunday, September 6th at 9 pm, on Tere Mere Beech Mein, only on STAR Plus.