TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
It"s raining mails from female fans for Yousuf Pathan too, reveals Irfan on STAR Plus" Tere Mere Beach Mein The Pathan brothers– Irfan and Yousuf– in a rare and first time appearance together on television talk about hardships, their struggles to play cricket at the national level, their families and the bonding they share as siblings with Farah Khan, host of STAR Plus" new chat show, Tere Mere Beech Mein. Airing this Sunday, September 6 at 9 pm, the brothers are relaxed and teasing each other and revealing an unknown side of their personalities.
Irfan is very excited to reveal to Farah an incident that happened with his mother. “Earlier all mails from females used to come for me. Once, I noticed my mother was unusually very happy, cooking away and smiling away. So I asked her the reason for her happiness. Mummy started reading a letter and said, “Dekh aaj tak tere liye letter aate the, aaj tere bade bhai ke liye bhi letter aaye hain! Toh mummy badi khush thi."See these fun moments and more on Sunday, September 6th at 9 pm, on Tere Mere Beech Mein, only on STAR Plus.