TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
The celebrities on Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao finally got a day in the sun, as they visited a nearby tribal village. The four celebs left in the jungle– Akash, Anaida, Chetan and Mona were very excited at the opportunity of stepping out of the camp.
On reaching the village, the camp members engaged in a number of activities and even got to interact with the locals. They even learnt to build huts by weaving palm leaves together. As part of the activity in the tribal village, the celebs were taught to make fire by the locals in the village. While all four of them tried their hand at it, the girls beat the boys in the activity of making fire. If the trend continues, we might surely have a Jungle Queen and not a Jungle king. Girl power in the jungle.