TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The celebrities on Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao finally got a day in the sun, as they visited a nearby tribal village. The four celebs left in the jungle– Akash, Anaida, Chetan and Mona were very excited at the opportunity of stepping out of the camp.
On reaching the village, the camp members engaged in a number of activities and even got to interact with the locals. They even learnt to build huts by weaving palm leaves together. As part of the activity in the tribal village, the celebs were taught to make fire by the locals in the village. While all four of them tried their hand at it, the girls beat the boys in the activity of making fire. If the trend continues, we might surely have a Jungle Queen and not a Jungle king. Girl power in the jungle.