TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Karan Grover, who is playing the lead role in Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki on Sahara One, hurt himself badly. During one of the sequence in the show, Karan hurt his forearm when it accidentally rubbed against his co actor"s, embellished sherwani.
While shooting for the retakes Karan"s forearm rubbed against the sherwani that had lot of thread work on it, and in turn it gave Karan lot of scratches that he did not pay much attention to at first. Later it worsened and started bleeding. Fortunately the production house was quick enough to attend to him and give him medical aid.
We got in touch with Karan, who shared, “I was badly injured, but it was very sweet of Barjatyas- the production house crew, as they immediately attended to me. After a little rest we resumed the shoot, as I was feeling fine by then." A word of caution…sherwani"s can be hazardous