TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Karan Grover, who is playing the lead role in Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki on Sahara One, hurt himself badly. During one of the sequence in the show, Karan hurt his forearm when it accidentally rubbed against his co actor"s, embellished sherwani.
While shooting for the retakes Karan"s forearm rubbed against the sherwani that had lot of thread work on it, and in turn it gave Karan lot of scratches that he did not pay much attention to at first. Later it worsened and started bleeding. Fortunately the production house was quick enough to attend to him and give him medical aid.
We got in touch with Karan, who shared, “I was badly injured, but it was very sweet of Barjatyas- the production house crew, as they immediately attended to me. After a little rest we resumed the shoot, as I was feeling fine by then." A word of caution…sherwani"s can be hazardous