TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Last year, 13 of the most gorgeous ladies of tinsel town, viz., Yana Gupta, Aditi Govitrikar, Pooja Bedi, Sonali Kulkarni, Tupur Chatterjee, Sayali Bhagat, Nethra Raghuraman, Anjana Sukhani, Dippanita Sharma, Payal Rohatgi and Meghna Naidu had a ball of a lifetime with superstar Akshay Kumar a.k.a Khiladi Kumar as their host in the most adventurous game show on the telly land called 'Fear Factor: khatron ke khiladi", a show whereby these gorgeous ladies were subjected to the most meanest of tasks, in which some won whereas others 'chic-kened" out! The final winner of last year turned out to be model-actress Nethra Raghuraman.
This year too, Akki is back with yet another set of 13 contestants (read 'bevy of beauties") viz. Bruna Abdullah, Sushma Reddy, Carol Gracias, Jesse Randhawa, Mandira Bedi, Nauheed Cyrusi, Rosa Catalano, Rupali Ganguly, Sonika Kaliraman, Shonali Nagrani, Pia Trivedi, Shveta Salve and Anushka Manchanda. Akki also adds that in the show"s second season, everything will be twice the excitement and twice the danger.
Akshay in his own words says that the second season of the show has everything in double, right from gruesomeness till the excitement. Well, with everything being double, one would also assume that the suspense about the winner is also double. But, not when our most reliable sources are around! If our sources are to be believed (and we have every reason to believe them), then, the winner for this season is the ex-VIVA member and the singing toast of the season Anushka Manchanda. Looking at the way her career is going these days, this win will only add more glitter to her already glittering cap. Way to go, Anushka!