TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
Last year, 13 of the most gorgeous ladies of tinsel town, viz., Yana Gupta, Aditi Govitrikar, Pooja Bedi, Sonali Kulkarni, Tupur Chatterjee, Sayali Bhagat, Nethra Raghuraman, Anjana Sukhani, Dippanita Sharma, Payal Rohatgi and Meghna Naidu had a ball of a lifetime with superstar Akshay Kumar a.k.a Khiladi Kumar as their host in the most adventurous game show on the telly land called 'Fear Factor: khatron ke khiladi", a show whereby these gorgeous ladies were subjected to the most meanest of tasks, in which some won whereas others 'chic-kened" out! The final winner of last year turned out to be model-actress Nethra Raghuraman.
This year too, Akki is back with yet another set of 13 contestants (read 'bevy of beauties") viz. Bruna Abdullah, Sushma Reddy, Carol Gracias, Jesse Randhawa, Mandira Bedi, Nauheed Cyrusi, Rosa Catalano, Rupali Ganguly, Sonika Kaliraman, Shonali Nagrani, Pia Trivedi, Shveta Salve and Anushka Manchanda. Akki also adds that in the show"s second season, everything will be twice the excitement and twice the danger.
Akshay in his own words says that the second season of the show has everything in double, right from gruesomeness till the excitement. Well, with everything being double, one would also assume that the suspense about the winner is also double. But, not when our most reliable sources are around! If our sources are to be believed (and we have every reason to believe them), then, the winner for this season is the ex-VIVA member and the singing toast of the season Anushka Manchanda. Looking at the way her career is going these days, this win will only add more glitter to her already glittering cap. Way to go, Anushka!