TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
It was recently reported that Roshan Abbas"s show Palampur Express is soon going off air. Well there were talks going on but there is a recent development which sounds to be a good news for its fans as the show gets an extension for a month. “We haven"t got any intimation from the channel or production house so kindly contact them. I just know that the show will continue as there is a raise in the TRP"s too," says Akanghsa Rawat.
Our khabroo from the production house chirps, “There were talks about the show going off air but since last one week the TRP"s has increased. Last night the ratings were 0.9 which is good for the channel and thus the show has got an extension till October. They will not take the show off air over night but will give a proper ending."
“There are many twist and turns yet to come thus creative of the show is deciding on of how to develop the track. Also the love triangle will be soon seen in the show so there is lots of area to be explored," concludes the source. We tried contacting Roshan and the channel but nobody was available for comments. Let"s see what the fate of the show is. Keep watching this space for more masala.