TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Recently it was seen that Salman had given his towel for auction in the show Tere Mere Beach Mein with host Farah Khan. There is a particular segment in the show where celebrities have to give their personal things for auction. Salman and his mom were the first guest on the couch with Farah and the actor gave his towel with his autograph for the auction. “The bidding of his towel ended on Sunday and it was unbelievable to see that it was sold at Rs. 1,50,000," says our source.
The auction started from rupees 2,000 and ended in lakhs. “It was quite shocking for us also, but at the end one of his (Salman"s) fans had won the best gift. All this money is definitely going in for charity and the production house and the channel are very happy with the response of their show too," concludes the source. Looking at this one can only say… Salman ki dewaana banna is a costly affair!